Pages

More Animal Print

December 17, 2013

As you now know I absolutely love animal print in large doses. But good animal print material can be hard to find. I find it can look really tacky if the scale or colours are off. Scalmandre offers the most amazing leopard and tiger print velvet one could possibly imagine. But at over $1000 a yard and about $300 for scrap on eBay a more budget friendly fabric needs to be found.

Kravet makes a line of animal print fabric (which is still pricey at $330 a yard) that's not too shabby. 








What do you think? Would you use animal print in your own home?

And I'd also like to add these photos found over at Habitually Chic demonstrating the pairing of animal prints I had mentioned in a previous post.




1 comment:

  1. Well, you know I love animal print!! A great leopard and zebra is always welcome in my home!!! Great pics here!!

    ReplyDelete