Pages

Miles Aldridge

December 5, 2013

Hello Gorgeous! 

(via)

This gorgeous photo was taken by Miles Aldridge for Vogue Italia and featured in the March 2011 issue. It's currently being offered at 1stDibs as are several other works by Miles.



The moment I laid I eyes on it… I was haunted… I hadn't seen it before… but I had. What I had seen was this photo from the same issue…


I've had this saved in my inspiration photos for years. And every time I came across it I. Just. Stop. 

I've happened upon Miles Aldridge's photographs many times and not known the artist behind the camera. His work is captivating. I've even read this purely for the cover artwork…



I can't even begin to articulate what it is about his work that I find so hypnotizes me. So I'm just going to sit here and wish these adorned my walls and let you scroll through the remainder. 

And on a final note… maybe I'm not crazy after all for seeing ad campaigns and fashion editorials and wanting to frame them as artwork?






1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for introducing me to this incredibly talented photographer!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete