Pages

The Blue & White Bash

November 4, 2013

Today I'm posted an inspiration board I've put together over the weekend for The Pink Pagoda's Blue & White Bash. It's a linking party for anyone who has a blue and white post they'd like to share. I must say I rather enjoyed going outside my comfort zone and working with a traditional blue and white scheme. 


EDIT - Found this Bunny Williams sofa that I much prefer...



I have many photos stashed away in my inspiration files of glossy blue walls which I used as a jumping off point. Using glossy paint on a panelled wall looks best, in my humble opinion. Add a touch of chinoiserie and contrast with the orange ming side tables. The light fixture I first spied over at Bijou and Boheme, have seen in person this past Saturday, and really fell in love with it. 

And while I'm on the topic of blue and white...




These are just... no words. I NEED them. The purple orchid  collection would look beautiful with my glassware.



5 comments:

  1. I love that inspiration board, this is a great blog!! Great images here!
    Will follow!
    Karolyn
    The Relished Roost

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the place settings. It would be a tough pick to choose one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous inspiration board... and that china!!! Love!!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your board! It's perfect with the orange side tables and the lacquered walls. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be a great room to have in my house! The orange is just right amount of added color to all that blue.

    ReplyDelete